If you are a current user of any of the Steve Clayton, Inc. products or purchase our Clayton Custom Guitar Picks and would like to be endorsed by our company please read the following information below about our program.
There are many levels of endorsement with our company which is determined by our endorsement department upon submission.
Most endorsement packages do include the following:
- A large discount on all of our products. Including a discount on Clayton Custom Guitar picks, which all are made on our high quality materials, and generally ship out within 48 hours, which can be essential when you are on tour.
- Receipt of our Quarterly e-mail newsletter with special discounts on our products and information on other endorsed artists and company information.
- Chance to be our Featured Artists of the Month, which gets you 500+ free Guitar Picks if you are selected.
- We post all of our new artists on our blog at: www.steveclayton.com/blog where hundreds of thousands of people visit.
- Publicity from a large highly known company that has been in the industry for over 35 years, through our highly visited website and our social networking sites.
- Exclusive opportunity to receive free in development products to test and review before we take them to market.
Guidelines When Submitting Your Artist Info
Please include at least one image for your page formatted to 670 x 308 px, 72dpi jpg.
Please include the following information:
- Products used
- How long you've been using Clayton Products
- Artist Bio (or Band Bio if all members use Clayton Products)
- Artist Links
- Band Name
- Band Members
We have two ways that you can be considered for endorsement by Steve Clayton, Inc.:
Or mail your press package to:
Steve Clayton, Inc.
Endorsment Relations Dept.
201 Rogue River Parkway
Talent, OR 97540
When mailing your press package please make sure it includes the following items: contact information, music cd, biography information, photos, press copies and a cover letter listing what current Steve Clayton Inc. products you use. It should also contain a proposal indicating artist.
*Please note that all submissions become property of Steve Clayton, Inc. and cannot be returned.